Friday, August 12, 2011

One week done!

Hi world! Today marks my one week shibaversary being rescued and coming to my new home. The first couple of days, I begun to get my sea legs az the humon took me everywhereeeee but now I've settled in quite nicely. The humon haz been very good to me feeding me turkey, dog jerky and cranberry/salmon/sweet potato treats. I haven't had to use my Shiba Mind Control too much. I'm an active little boy but also a very good one. I'm so good that the humon leaves the door open for me at night...then I wake her up in the morning...silly humon. I've even begun playing a new game wit her called fetch. It's where I toss the ball off the balcony and the humon retrieves it. I'm genius!

Az for the bad news, I visited the vet and got coned because I waz licking my incision too much *huff* but I've gotten adjusted to it and used it for good: throwing balls for myself, knocking the humon over, shading my face and so much more!

I haz include sum pictures of my past week. Please enjoy my cuteness!

Another walk in Old Town! Cheese!

Mug shot!

Hangin by the pool

Visiting the vet...before I got coned

Another walk except I waz done walking. Let me rest humon!!

Me practicing my Firefox pose
This weekend my humon family iz coming and I'm so excited. I haz instructed my typist to keep the world updated wit my activities as I am bound to be a buzy boy. 

Toodles! Woof!



2 comments:

  1. Why thank you. I was cleaning myself and not being a gentlemen when this picture was taken but I continually practice this position!!

    ReplyDelete